24 August, 2007

So Meg is in Florida this week. I never realized it before, but I am a very, very lonely sort of guy without my wife around. Other new news (I'm really just posting now because I feel that it's been too long since the last one-- I really need to get into a better habit of this), school starts next week, so there's that. I'm really curious to see if I have a better handle on teenagers now that I've taught a year. I guess that I should get some lesson plans done.

In other news, there's an interesting large-scale structure in the Universe, which is kind of interesting. This is the sort of thing which I want to plug into the (hopefully) upcoming astronomy course at Leominster. That, of course, is dependent upon my deciding to remain a teacher-- no clue what's going to happen there.

Well, as much as I would love to continue, I should really get more prep-work done for next week. Maybe if I make a point of making this a weekly update thing, I might actually get around to having regular posts

No comments:

Post a Comment