12 February, 2007

Please, just please, don't look at this horrid, horrid mess of a webpage. I tried to ignore this for some sixteen months, but it wouldn't work. We're in the process of re-building (hopefully).

As usual, my desire to be a part of the zeigeist has taken a hold of me, so I'mputting up this site again. As you can see from the previous blog, it's been a while. When I looked at this site for the first time in months, I saw how amateur it looked and vowed to fix it up (let's see just how long I actually go through on this).

First order of business is to remember how the hell I organized this crap in the first place, then to actually learn html or maybe php so that it doesn't appear that I have the skills of a talented 13-year old.

I'm tired now. Yeah, I think I'll hook-up Blogger or something.
Thanks for listening to the rant

No comments:

Post a Comment